Friday, July 25, 2008

A tragedy happens on vacation.

During our summer vacations to South Dakota, Utah, and back. Foo Foo encountered a horrible unexplainable accident. She lost her nose. Joey's mom found a pink nose shaped item in the carpet at his grandma's house. And she thought Joey might be looking for it later. A few Days past and no sign of Foo Foo. That night as his mother lay next to him, She thought she saw Foo Foo! "NO!!" shouted Joey. "Why not Joey?" and then I saw the horror in Joey's eyes as I saw the missing nose. Joey quickly covered it up and put her back into a cubby. Away from others eyes. The other kitties had been teasing Foo Foo, and Joey was hiding her. I told Joey of the nose I found and he got so excited, but it was short lived for it did not stay on Foo Foo. She was beyond repair.
A few nights later Joey had Foo Foo at the bottom of his bed. He didn't want the other kitties to tease him any more. So I had to sit down all of the kitties, and Joey too. I talked about kindness, and family. Unconditional love and not judging others because of their appearances or differences. I think the whole kitty entourage and their owner got the lesson.

1 comment:

lindsay Roscoe said...

This is funny!! Oh Joey you are one of a kind and I LOVE YOU!!