Foo Foo's Blog
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Where is Foo Foo?
Lately we haven't seen much of our beloved Foo Foo. He spends his days and most nights on the bed with the rest of the broad. Maybe starting school has taken its toll on Joey and his relationship? Maybe not. I guess we'll see!
1 comment:
lindsay Roscoe
said...
I hope foo foo gets some much needed attention soon.
September 18, 2008 at 8:26 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Joey
Keeper of kitties, and inspiration behind blog.
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(6)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(1)
Where is Foo Foo?
►
July
(4)
Followers
My Blog List
Mirci Moments
Hip Hop Dance King Dax
16 years ago
1 comment:
I hope foo foo gets some much needed attention soon.
Post a Comment