Friday, May 22, 2009

Lost in luggage land.

We are sorry to report the disappearance of our dear friend Foo Foo. Joey and his family took a family vacation to San Antonio, Texas. We had so much fun together. See our adventures at my mom's blog http://www.mircimoments.blogspot.com
Upon our return, we waited at the luggage claim, and 3 suitcases never showed. Sadly Foo Foo and his friend Meow Meow were traveling in the suitcase. Along with White Woobie, aka original Blue Woobie, and Daxies beloved Tiger and Pooh woobie. It has now been over 6 days and Mom has filled the official complaints and paper work. But we are fast loosing hope for our beloved Foo Foo, and his friends.

1 comment:

lindsay Roscoe said...

Oh Joey I am so sorry to hearthat Foo FOO and Woobie have not found their way home yet. Aunt Lindsay will keep praying that they make it home safe and sound. I bet they miss you very much but I am also sure that they are being taken care of very well! We love you! Cyndell Lillian Jager Oliver and Oscar